Air-cooled Handheld Welding Head 1080nm
1. Integrated Structure
(1) There is no QB bayonet to avoid jamming, looseness and other problems caused by matching.
(2) It is not pluggable and does not need window mirror. The end face of the quartz is isolated from outside so as to avoid common problems such as unnecessary dented dots or the QBH quartz being easily bruised, hence greatly reduce the failure rate of the laser.
(3) Lightweight structure to reduce operator fatigue.
2. Air-cooled Structure
(1) It only has air path in replacement with the combination of traditional water and air path, thereby ensuring simpler structure, lighter and more flexible in use.
(2) There is no necessity of additional water cooling, which eliminates power consumption, component control and maintenance of the laser. This also helps to reduce the site required.
3. Multiple Safety Functions
(1) Fiber interlock protection device to ensure the integrity of laser transmission.
(2) The trigger switch works by means of two-step in the welding gun. The first step being the laser is enabled. The second step being the laser emission. This helps to ensure safe operation.
(3) The workpiece electrical contact interlock device will turn off the laser when the welding gun is not in effective contact with the workpiece to be welded.
4. Excellent Grip Comfort
(1) The requirements of portability and comfort have been considered in the design of the welding gun. The angle between the axis of the grip and the axis of the gun barrel is about 110 degrees (the best hand holding comfort of the human body is about 110~120 degrees).